One of my clients runs a very large offshore application development business. I manage two teams of developers building some really cool internal apps that “processify” manual tasks; and we use CodeIgniter to help expedite the development process. Occasionally a new developer will join our team with little to no experience with the CodeIgniter framework. Here’s a collection of the top CodeIgniter Tutorials that I have them go through to bring them up to speed fast.
Just Learning PHP? Start Here First.
Become a CodeIgniter Pro in 15 Days!
- Day 1: Getting Started With the Framework
- Day 2: Database Selecting Methods
- Day 3: Sending Emails
- Day 4: Newsletter Signup
- Day 5: CRUD
- Day 6: Login
- Day 7: Pagination
- Day 8: AJAX
- Day 9: File Uploading and Image Manipulation
- Day 10: The Calendar Library
- Day 11: File and Directory Operations
- Day 12: Shopping Cart
- Day 13: Extending the Framework
- Day 14: Security
- Day 15: Profiling, Benchmarking & Hooks
Other Sample CodeIgniter Tutorials Worth Reviewing
- Build an RSS 2.0 Feed with CodeIgniter
- Working with RESTful Services in CodeIgniter
- Basecamp Style Subdomains With CodeIgniter
- Creating a File Hosting Site with CodeIgniter
- How to Build a Shopping Cart using CodeIgniter and jQuery
- How to Update your Twitter Status with CodeIgniter
All of these CodeIgniter Tutorials are provided for free by NetTuts.com. Share your favorite CodeIgniter Tutorials in the comments below.